Eva Fejos will be on tour February 2-March 2 with her novel Vacation in Naples
Niki Ladányi, the young investigative journalist has a cold-blooded criminal to thank for the biggest story of her life. She might have managed to put him behind bars, but Verbovszky hasn’t forgotten her: after he escapes from jail, he heads out to get his revenge. Meanwhile, Niki is hot on a new trail, investigating a story in Naples about dogs smuggled out of Hungary, for possibly something other than their pedigree. Niki takes along her mother, who reunites with an old flame from her youth, Alessandro. The unfinished business between Niki’s mother and the former tailor – who has since become a successful name of Italian Haute Couture – sparks more than just a yearning for the past. Alessandro’s son, Giacomo, also feels increasingly attached to Niki, but the criminal on her trail and Niki’s complicated love affair with Andras, a detective back in Budapest, combined with the intricacies of her grandmother’s dangerous new job, all come together, causing a twist in Niki’s vacation in Naples… perhaps changing the lives of two families forever.
Is it possible to rekindle a relationship after thirty years? Can love be passed down from mother to daughter? Can a son make a decision for his father when a business and a family are at stake? Can a detective still insist on doing the right thing if his actions endanger himself and the people he loves?
Love and career, revenge and forgiveness, tradition and renewal; three generations, two families, a decision for life: all this in Eva Fejos’s best novel yet. Come along on her Vacation in Naples.
Please visit CLP Blog Tours for all the tour stops!
“I believe that each novel has its own destiny and that when the time comes, it will be fulfilled” – Eva Fejos (author of Vacation in Naples)
Eva Fejos, the author of Vacation in Naples
- Eva Fejos is a Hungarian writer and journalist.
- has had 18 best-selling novels published in Hungary so far.
- Vacation in Naples is her 15th best-seller, published in 2013.
- has won several awards as a journalist, and thanks to one of her articles, the legislation pertaining to human egg donation was modified, allowing couples in need to acquire donor eggs more easily.
- spends her winters in Bangkok.
- likes novels that have several storylines running parallel.
- visited all the places she’s written about.
- spent a few days at an elephant orphanage in Thailand; and has investigated the process of how Thai children are put up for adoption while visiting several orphanages.
- founded her own publishing company in Hungary in 2013, where she not only publishes her own books, but foreign books too, hand-picked by her.
- Her books published in Hungary thus far are:
Holtodiglan (Till Death Do Us Part)
Eper reggelire (Strawberries for Breakfast)
A mexikói (The Mexican)
Helló, London (Hello, London)
Karácsony New Yorkban (Christmas in New York)
Karibi nyár (Caribbean Summer)
Szeretlek, Bangkok (Bangkok, I Love You)
Most kezdődik (Starting Now – the new edition of Till Death Do Us Part)
Nápolyi vakáció (Vacation in Naples – the English version)
Száz éjjel vártam (I Waited One Hundred Nights)
Mert nekünk szeretnünk kell egymást (We Must Love Each Other)
November lánya (November’s Daughter)
You can download Vacation in Naples (English version) from Amazon:
You can find the author here:
Facebook 2 (English):
Author’s website: www.fejoseva.com/about-me/
Eva’s publishing house (Erawan Publishing): http://erawan.hu
a Rafflecopter giveaway