Saturday, May 10, 2014

'I LOVE BOOKS' - Live On-Air Interview - May 17, 2014 - 3:00 PM (PDT) - ZACH ALEXANDER, Author of 'STAR CARTOGRAPHER'

About Star Cartographer
 A change is happening. 
A fold has been created in the fabric of the universe, which in time will devour all life in its thirst for destruction. 
James Wood yearns to be an archaeologist like his father until a series of fatal events thrust him into an epic a journey of discovery throughout the unknown universe. 

So begins a boys own story adventure of epic proportions, a tale that will unite good against evil in preparation for the final battle.


About Zach Alexander


I’m 46 years old and I live in Middlesbrough, which is a small town in the North-East of England. I attended Teesside University and gained a qualification in systems analysis and design.I have had a wide variety of jobs But have always thought I had a story buried somewhere inside of me. Eventually after a number of failed attempts I came up with the concept of Star Cartographer. 

Star Cartographer is my first novel and is going to be a five book series. It took me a couple of years to set the layout for all five books and then a few more years to complete Book 1- Beyond the moon but now I have the infrastructure for the remaining books in place they should follow quite quickly. My goal is now to take up writing full time and hopefully create characters and stories that will entertain for years to come.




No comments: